On 04-04-17 15:24, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:

I imagine someone from the Apache NetBeans community will check out Apache
NetBeans sources, do a build, and then upload the binaries for the
different operating systems somewhere. I guess where that location is is up
to us, so long as it is not at Apache. Are there examples of how others
have done this -- and can we link/promote those binaries in some way?

There used to be a build environment available @ apache. A jenkins server with multiple slaves. I'm not sure if some special arrangment needs to be made because of the size of the project.

Are you sure no binaries can be offered from the apache infra? I can imagine infra needs some info about the bandwidth needed, and maybe it is too much, but there are a lot of projects that distribute binaries (compiled srcs).

G. Simon