The page has grown a lot --
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/on+top+of+NetBeans

Also trying to gather, where possible, team size and user statistics,
however those are gathered for specific projects. If you've added your
project and can share that info, that would help -- basically trying to get
a picture of the whole NetBeans Platform landscape, though it will never be
a really complete picture.

Gj