Two things I don't understand right now, hope mentors can advise or someone
who knows:
1. Is there any reason why we would not simply have one NOTICE and one
LICENSE file, i.e., in the top level of incubator-netbeans. In other words,
why and under what conditions would we want to have more than that?
2. Since the NOTICE and LICENSE apply to the sources only, what about the
JARs that we're pulling in during the build and that will be part of the
distribution? We're not storing these binaries in the repo since the repo
is for sources only. However, where/how must these be listed and what are
the conditions they must comply with in order to be distributed as part of
the convenience binary?

Thanks,

Gj

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 4:16 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org