Hi Martin,

Thanks for your feedback. Good to know you’re still using NetBeans. By
“Eclipse’s dependency tree tool” what do you mean? Something like [1] or like
[2]?

Should we move these kind of emails to the user list?

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]
https://books.sonatype.com/m2eclipse-book/reference/figs/web/eclipse_pom-editor-graph-radial.png