Embedded Image
/"A mente que se abre a uma nova ideia jamais voltará ao seu tamanho original"/
- Albert Einstein

Em 20/12/2017 18:00, Christian Lenz escreveu:
In the last days, I see some users commenting on tickets where I vote or where
I commented. I got the Information about that, that someone did this.
Commenting, resolving, etc. A lot of Bugs are very up to date, like my list of
about 150 issues and yes I will migrate all of them to JIRA manually and I
guess I’m not the only one with active Bugs. It was an Information to let you
know it that this could be a Problem.

Cheers

Chris

Von: Matthias Bläsing
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017 19:47
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 20.12.2017, 16:00 +0100 schrieb Christian Lenz:
I’m talking about the users who has a @netbeans.org address who
created tickets in the bugzilla board of NetBeans.
I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I won't take another look
at the bugzilla instance. At least not to find work to do.

Many bugs are:
- orphaned by their creators
- had no interested user at all (exception reporter)
- are just invalid because the target version is long gone

As a reference for history the bugzilla instance is ok, for the rest a
clean start sounds like a good idea.

Matthias