Hello Jan,

I created a file "nbjdk.home=/usr/lib64/jvm/java-8-openjdk" in the nbbuild folder as advised when I tried to just build NetBeans, but the build file itself seems not to always recognize this. I've not fully investigated this, however, so I might be wrong.

As far as I can see from the README file, it even seems nobody ever tried to build using NetBeans (ant seems to be used from the command line), so probably it's a problem with the execution environment. This seems also to be true for my Maven/OSGi problem, as the antrun plugin gets different runtime paths dependend of if the target directory already exists (runtime dependencies on other projects are resolved to jar files only if the target directory is deleted before running the project, otherwise resolved to the classes folder, which causes Felix to fail).

Kind regards
Peter