> PS: Shame on me for not being able to do it. The MineSweeper game is around
> for four years, including the IDE support. And then you ask "frontend that
> will work in NetBeans Platform App and web app"! Well, that is the whole
> point of HTML/Java API (from NetBeans perspective) - what have I been doing
> that I am not able to get this message thru?

Starting with the naming, HTML/Java API seems like a library of sorts.

While it's actually similar to GWT or Apache Cordova, I believe? So, in a way,
HTML/Java API is like a new "Platform".

I believe I've told you before that I just don't know where HTML/Java would
make sense to be used, so I just don't use / learn it. I suspect the majority
of NetBeans (Platform) devs feel this way. They either haven't heard about it
or just don't know what it's good for.

Then there's the connection with DukeScript which is a commercial offering and
makes things even more fuzzy.

--emi