> Right now there are only 4 blockers so let's not allow this number to grow! :)

If I were to nominate a few bugs for high priority (though maybe not
blocking-level priority), here are some:
* NETBEANS-403<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-403> Pressing
Home/End scrolls to beginning/end of whole document if tooltip is open
* NETBEANS-346<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-346> Tabs,
characters, and the right Margin don't line up
* Various new bugs relating to nb-javac (see my separate email with subject
"Bugs potentially relating to nb-javac").

NETBEANS-403 in particular I might be able to submit a patch for myself--but it
would be nice to get a comment from someone who knows the editor actions system
to confirm my understanding (see my comments in the JIRA issue). The relevant
code is in editor.lib/src/org/netbeans/editor/PopupManager.java.

-- Eirik

On 3/27/18, 8:17 AM, "Jiří Kovalský"