Dear all,

I've created a JIRA Dashboard to be able to see where are we now.

Actually JIRA is not that bad if you start to use it well. I'd share my dashboard if you find that useful, though I do not have the rights for it now, so I've attached a screenshot of that.

Just some short stats on the open issues: We have 571 issues already in the JIRA 526 of them are not assigned to anyone. Also we have 43 open issues with PR-s. The sad thing is that we have 4 blocker and 19 critical issues with no responsible persons.

If someone has no time to code, just trying to test/reproduce and clarify these issues would make a tremendous contribution to the project.

As of catching up with other IDEs. Good and detailed feature requests are welcome into the JIRA and on a mail thread as well.