Just for my interest, which types of people can approve Pull Requests? As
we are now open source the community is deciding what's important by
providing the PR's but we have quite a few stacked up. It has previously
been mentioned in someone else request to get one approved that they should
just sent a message to dev but that's not really a process, it's just
hiding the fact there isn't really one.

Also who gets to flag an issue as 9.0, I guess in general what makes an
issue relevant to a particular version or not.

As we move to integrating the next code donation, there will now be two
parallel streams running. Bug fixing/enhancing the current code base and
integrating the new modules. What is the strategy here, branching seems
like best approach here but it looks like aren't doing this. What is the
plan to effectively manage the two streams?