I went though the open issues with PR-s list.

I've marked 17 issues resolved due to it's PR merged, and added some flags for 9.0 as well.

Right now in JIRA we have 27 open issues with PR and 9 of them are marked for 9.0 release.

We still have 31 open PRs.

As of 9.0: We have 40 issues open (I've marked the 3 blocker ones, that pointed out by Geertjan)

3 blocker

6 critical

25 major

5 minor

1 trivial

9 of these has PR-s

Just one note: Our most voted/watched issue is supporting JUnit 5