Oh, I didn't know that the website also accepted public pull requests.

Where do I report issues about the website? Followed the instructions, got
errors from asciidoctor during the initial baking step:

```
$ ./gradlew preprocessContent bake
Starting a Gradle Daemon (subsequent builds will be faster)
Generating JAR file 'gradle-api-3.5.jar'
Download
https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.11/groovy-all-2.4.11.pom
Download
https://jcenter.bintray.com/org/ow2/asm/asm-util/5.0.3/asm-util-5.0.3.jar
Download
https://jcenter.bintray.com/net/java/dev/jna/jna-platform/4.0.0/jna-platform-4.0.0.jar
Current implementation of storage does not support sbtree collections
Current implementation of storage does not support sbtree collections
asciidoctor: WARNING: <stdin>: line 30: section title out of sequence:
expected level 1, got level 2
asciidoctor: WARNING: <stdin>: line 36: section title out of sequence:
expected level 1, got level 2
asciidoctor: ERROR: <stdin>: line 30: only book doctypes can contain level
0 sections
```

It does build and run though! Will add it there, thanks!