Some comments inlined below.

On 17/06/18 22:36, Dmitry Avtonomov wrote:
Oh, I didn't know that the website also accepted public pull requests.

Well, of course. This is an open source project after all :-)

Where do I report issues about the website? Followed the instructions, got
errors from asciidoctor during the initial baking step:

You report issues in JIRA. Those are asciidoc warnings due to some migration from the previous content.

It does build and run though! Will add it there, thanks!

You're welcome! Thanks for the contribution!

Cheers,
Antonio