Here's the location of the updater image, I believe:

ide.branding/autoupdate.services/libsrc/org/netbeans/updater/resources/updatersplash_nb.gif

The other one I haven't found yet, i.e., the one for the NetBeans Platform
application.

Gj

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 11:36 PM, Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com