Hi Carl,

I’m sorry that you saw Tim as blasting you. I have worked Tim and know him very
well and I know he does not operate that way. I can see the “advice” he was
offering as being relevant at the time it was made. It is possible that things
have changed and the history that Tim is relaying is no longer relevant but I
can see what he’s saying in terms how people use products. I sometimes use
products without properly installing it myself.

Kind regards,
Kirk