Hi Ken,

In your slides you have this "How  initially  feelings  of  abandonment
by  Oracle  led  to  a  revitalization  as  part  of  the  Apache
Foundation."

Please consider rewriting this -- note, for example, that I am from Oracle,
than many others working on Apache NetBeans are from Oracle, in fact, more
contributions and work on Apache NetBeans is done by Oracle than any other
organization:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/graphs/contributors

And, yes, some of us are doing this on our free time, while others -- such
as myself, and others too -- are working on Apache NetBeans officially from
Oracle.

The reason why NetBeans moved to Apache in the first place was to increase
community involvement:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/NetBeansProposal

So, please, reconsider the way you make these kinds of reflections in your
session, since this part is simply not true.

Gj