Let me ask about some -ilities of the solution... :-)

- Security
I undrestand we are checksumming all binaries, so if any OSUOSL student decides to tamper with the binaries we'll know.

- Availability
This is more available than our current servers, right?

- Maintainability
Do we want to have a Jenkins job upload the binaries from time to time? Or do we prefer sharing the SSH keys?

- Performance (no ility here :-))
How fast is downloading the binaries?

If the answer to the questions above satisfies us I don't see any reason not to switch immediately to this Emilian's proposed solution.

Cheers,
Antonio