I think I agree with Chris -- if we're going to make a change here, let's
do it completely: IMHO there should be a single wizard named "Java SE
Application" and a single wizard named "Java Web Applicaton", both of
which, in step two or three, should let the user choose whether they want
to build their Java application with Maven, Gradle, or Ant.

Gj