Putting all ANT related stuff in its own category has the benefit of moving it
out of focus, while still keeping it around for those who need it.

--Toni

Am 25.11.18, 14:55 schrieb "Neil C Smith" <neilcsm...@apache.org>:

    On Sun, 25 Nov 2018, 13:19 Anton Epple <toni.ep...@eppleton.de wrote:

    > I agree that additional/more complex changes, as discussed by Chris and
    > Geertjan, make sense in the longer term, but probably require further
    > discussion. For now, this is a simple change (mostly branding) which
solves
    > the basic issue.

    Well, a simpler way to what Geertjan suggested might be to make the
    top-level folders Java Application, Java Web Application, etc. and have
    Maven, Ant, etc. inside them?

    Best wishes,

    Neil