De : Peter Nabbefeld <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
Envoyé : lundi 28 janvier 2019 13:49
À : dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: Cannot find the generated layer file

I've verified the generated layer should have been created as
META-INF/generated-layer.xml, but it's not there. I do have a layer.xml,
already, but this had never been a problem before. Probably some needed modules
are not active? So it's most probably not related to problems with bundle
annotations.

Regards
P.