De : Peter Nabbefeld <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
Envoyé : lundi 28 janvier 2019 15:08
À : dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: Cannot find the generated layer file

Hm, I'd file a ticket if I'd be able to find out more details - otherwise I can
only file my complete project (including binaries) so somebody could find out
what's wrong with it. Seems, there's sth.
strange with my project, so I'll see if I have some time for debugging at the
week-end. BTW, did You try using Maven? I guess, problems are caused by
nbm-maven-plugin here, I'm using 4.x (tried 4.0.1 and 4.1).

Kind regards

Peter