Hi Alex,

you are right, the workaround worked for me too so I marked my ticket as a duplicate of yours.

That is what I get for not reading the comments on the tickets :D

BTW:
Does anyone know if there is a way to overwrite or select the run and debug tasks yet? With my projects they are not enabled but maby this is expected at the current stage of development.

Regards,
Martin