Well, I don't want to ruin your plans. I'm withdrawing my candidacy.

Still, something was odd here. We should have a formal thread talking about
the release manager for a given release.

A few people piled on when you announced interest in your feedback email
and it snow-balled from there. I actually noticed even then that it was odd
but I didn't say anything since we were still congratulating you for
NetBeans 10! I just assumed there would be a new thread once we get close
to the next release date.

Guess this is why Apache ended up having so many rules...

--emi