On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 at 11:28, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:
> Sounds like Emilian is release manager, with Neil as the shadow release
> manager!

Great!  Still be good to get another person who wants to learn the
process in there too - partly prompted by Laszlo's comment about
learning while being main RM.

> (Not to be confused with British politics where the 'shadow' minister is
> the opposition minister. :-) )

In normal times, maybe.  Now it's just everyone opposing everyone
else.  I will try not to reflect the current chaos of British politics
in this! :-)

Best wishes,

Neil