On Fri, 8 Mar 2019, 11:23 Geertjan Wielenga,
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hope I got it right, Neil. If so, I like it!

Pretty much, yes. As one of those  involved in the thread that brought up
the idea of time-based quarterly releases I do feel a tiny twinge of guilt
when we use it as a stick to beat ourselves with! :-) That thread had some
good ideas from various people on how we might implement it and what might
need to change. And there are lots of other projects doing it, including
here at Apache, we could take a look at. It all came to mind again this
morning while catching up on the release process.

Best wishes,

Neil