I am using the incubator netbeans release versions.
each has etc/netbeans.conf configured with its own user dir, and cache dirs
- all different

i am running windows 10 64 bit,;

yes - i do build from source - but these were downloaded apache release
versions.

anyone with multiple versions of netbeans can also run the test - just try
to get 1 of each version running at same time.

Thanks
-Gary