Hi,

(As noted by a friend of mine.) Many modules in NetBeans use DTDs or XSDs
to validate XMLs. The appropriate DTDs and XSDs are available not only
inside the IDE, but also published on the web. Presumably with the recent
change to use netbeans.apache.org instead of www.netbeans.org, (some of)
these became unavailable. This can cause  problems when doing online
validation of XMLs. That may happen e.g. in tests.

As far as I can tell, these were under the "dtd" and "ns" directories under
(www.)netbeans.org.

One thing to note is that "netbeans.org" still appears to use the old
server. So:
https://netbeans.org/dtds/EditorFontsColors-1_0.dtd

still appears to work OK, while:
https://www.netbeans.org/dtds/EditorFontsColors-1_0.dtd

does not.

I think we need to publish the DTDs and XSDs again on our pages, but it
would be awesome if we could use the old server until that is done. Would a
redirect from:
https://www.netbeans.org/dtds/
to:
https://netbeans.org/dtds/

work for now? (And the same for "https://www.netbeans.org/ns/";.) After we
(re-)publish the DTDs and XSDs, we could change the DNS for netbeans.org as
well?

Thanks,
    Jan