Sumo

You may also want to consider ExecuteCommand processor. Your command could be
‘ssh’ with ‘-X’ option which would allow you to invoke remote process over SSH.
Not necessarily sure it would address your use case fully, but give it a shot
and see what happens. May be you would discover some more details that you can
feed back that would eventually lead into a first class support for such case.

Cheers
Oleg