Thank you for the info.  I was working with Edgardo on this.  We ended up
having to set the SAME hostname on each of the source nodes, as the
destination NCM uses for each of its nodes and of course open up the
firewall rules so all source nodes can talk to each destination node.  This
seems to jive with that you explained above.  It is a little annoying that
we have to have so much open to get this to work and can't have a single
point of entry on the NCM to send all this data from one network to
another.  Not a huge deal in the end though.  Thanks again.