Hello,

I like the idea to support more on tabular data target. But it might take a
long way to go.
I have a quick enhancement suggestion.

*COnvertJSONToSQL* only support flat JSON structure instead of the
complicated format -- this make sense. But since we can use
*EvaluateJsonPath* to filter our the target fields, could we combine them
together for a new one *PutPropertyToSQL*? This could be very quick
implementation.

NIFI needn't to worry about the complex of Json,  user can use JsonPath to
chop the fields and fragments for customization.
Then put the result to target table. BTW, please use a trick to save the raw
Json - by pointing to a column.

Thanks,
Bob