Github user apiri commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/136#issuecomment-161330101

    @trkurc
    I am failing at the Github and JIRA comment game, but as commented on the
issue (and I am additionally editing myself for context here):

    Sorry, missed some of your earlier comments (these were from last night
when you expanded the cases) in flipping between here and Github. Also hate the
property bloat, but think it is necessary to avoid the breaking change. Had a
hard time grokking the use cases that steered it away from bug status, so am
onboard with your viewpoint.

---
with INFRA.
---