Tony,

I think there are really two possible solutions to this:

1) Always use / in the path attributes instead of \  -- i generally prefer this
approach, as windows has worked with forward slashes since Win 98 (I believe?).
2) Have unit test look for file.separator -- benefit here is that it is
consistent with the way that GetFile works, and I'd not want to change that
because it's quite likely that some people are routing based on the 'path'
attribute.

Normally I would tend to make consistency a high priority. However, I see
ListFile / FetchFile largely as a replacement for GetFile and am guessing that
in the future GetFile will be deprecated and removed. So I am less inclined to
stay consistent between the 'old generation' and 'new generation' of
processors. So personally I'd prefer to go the first route.

-Mark