Errr, actually, after thinking about it more - operators who are running on
Windows should probably expect \ to be used instead of /

So I think the better solution is to get rid of the "/" anywhere in the
processor and tests and always use File.separator.

Will do so and create a patch, if nobody objects to that.

Thanks
-Mark