Hi:
Just wanted to mention that if we go with the creds provider interface it will
be breaking change for nifi aws components as mentioned in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1325.
Also, I am considering creating one aws creds provider controller which will
provide creds provider based on property file, basic, anonymous or assume role
session params.
Please let me know if there is any additional feedback for me.
Thanks again.
Mans

    On Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:56 PM, M Singh