I agree with Matt's points. I was just replying with something similar
basically saying I think trying to set a standard would not be
well-received.

I believe what could be more useful are layout tools that would help users
place components to help achieve their preferred layouts. For example, the
ability to align (left, right, center) components
or horizontally/vertically distribute components evenly. Other features
such as snap-to and/or smart-guides could make it easier for users to
follow their organization's best practices when designing a flow.

Rob