I don't care so much about having it lined up, in this case (although
*OCD!*), more about knowing that I could view the data in a common-way on
any nifi, globally, if i choose to click a "view->auto-layout->up-down" or
"view->auto-layout->left-right".

Again, this doesn't overwrite flow.xml file.  Just a way to organize the
canvas using common alternate view(s).