Federico,

That would be awesome; thanks for volunteering. I think the first step would be
to raise a Jira ticket for internationalization [1]. Right now there are a lot
of error messages and log statements that are not set up for
internationalization, but I think the UI would be the first area to tackle.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Andy LoPresto
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com