Is there currently a way to know how many times a FlowFile has been
penalized? Do we have use cases where we want to penalize a FlowFile *n *number
of times before sending it down an alternate relationship? I could imagine
an API like penalizeOrTransfer(FlowFile flowFile, int numberOfTries,
Relationship relationship). For example, someone might want to process a
FlowFile three times before giving up on it.

--
Ricky Saltzer
http://www.cloudera.com