Adam,

I think the idea was for the user to always control these values through
the user interface, and therefore there isn't a way that I know of for a
specific processor to control the default values for yield duration and run
schedule.

I have always wanted to be able to do this though, specifically for the run
schedule. The main scenario is a "Get" processor that is going to poll an
external system and extract data. In this case, a run schedule of 0 seconds
is almost never the desired value, and if a user runs the processor
forgetting to change the duration, they start killing the external system.

Curious to hear what others think.

-Bryan