Bryan, Joe, Matt,

Thanks very much for your comments and creating a JIRA! It will definitely be useful for my use case.

Cheers,
Adam

On 2/17/16 11:46 AM, Bryan Bende wrote:
I created this JIRA:

-Bryan

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Matthew Clarke <matt.clarke....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Every Processor's configuration should have 4 tabs (settings, scheduling,
properties, and comments). You can adjust the yield duration from the
settings tab and the run schedule from the scheduling tab.

Matt