Uwe,

When I asked this question a few days ago. What you're doing is rolling your whole processor into a NAR instead of JARing it first, then rolling the JAR into a NAR. This doesn't work and still won't work when they fix it (not just for the reason of /additional//Details.html/ because there's other stuff that doesn't work either). So don't do it that way.

   Russell,

   There is a Maven archetype that will generate the project structure
   for you:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Maven+Projects+for+Extensions#MavenProjectsforExtensions-MavenProcessorArchetype

   That page also shows how the bundle should be laid out. Let us know
   if it doesn't make sense.

   -Bryan