You don’t necessarily need a custom processor for this. To convert the JSON to
key values for a graph for example, you can use EvaluateJsonPath on your
incoming messages from Kafka, this will pull out the pieces you need, then use
AttributesToJson to select these attributes back into JSON to push to the
PutElastic processor.

Simon