I'll let someone else have a go at question 2 :)

If you're using ExecuteScript with Groovy, you don't need EvaluateJsonPath,
Groovy has a JSONSlurper that works nicely (examples on my blog).

To put directly into Titan you don't need to convert the format, instead you'll
want Gremlin (part of Apache Tinkerpop), point your processor's Module Path
property at a folder containing the Gremlin JARs, then you can create the
vertices and edges using the approach in the Titan documentation.

This would make an excellent blog post, perhaps I'll give this a try myself but
please feel welcome to share anything you learn along the way! If I get some
spare time I'd like to write a PutGraph processor that does pretty much what
we've outlined here.

Regards,
Matt

Sent from my iPhone