Build worked on a Centos 7 system but is failing the Kafka tests on 2
different Ubuntu 15.10 systems.

     Failed tests:
       TestPutKafka.testComplexLeftPartialDelimitedMessages:225 Expected
all Transferred FlowFiles to go to success but 1 were routed to failure
       TestPutKafka.testComplexPartialMatchDelimitedMessages:248 Expected
all Transferred FlowFiles to go to success but 1 were routed to failure
       TestPutKafka.testComplexRightPartialDelimitedMessages:204 Expected
all Transferred FlowFiles to go to success but 1 were routed to failure
       TestPutKafka.testWithEmptyMessages:174
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.TimeoutException: Failed to update metadata
after 30000 ms.

     Tests in error:
       KafkaPublisherTest.validateSuccessfulReSendOfFailedSegments:167 »
ConsumerTimeout
       KafkaPublisherTest.validateSuccessfulSendAsDelimited:114 »
ConsumerTimeout
       KafkaPublisherTest.validateSuccessfulSendAsDelimited2:140 »
ConsumerTimeout
       KafkaPublisherTest.validateSuccessfulSendAsWhole:92 » ConsumerTimeout
       KafkaPublisherTest.validateWithMultiByteCharacters:195 »
ConsumerTimeout

I'm still trying to track down possible the cause.