The tests that are failing use EmbeddedKafka which instantiates it's own
ZooKeeperServer instances.  The state management ZooKeeperStateServer
controller service also creates ZooKeeperServer instances in but I haven't
been able track back to what tests user that and ZooKeeperStateServer does
not appear to have it's own unit tests.

I know that both of these boxes successfully ran tests with 0.5.1, and I
can't confirm it at the moment but I think they ran 0.6.0 as well.