Github user ToivoAdams commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/420#issuecomment-218562252

    Go ahead.
    Glad to hear you see possibilities.

    My full-time job doesn't leave me much time anyway during next few days.
    So its actually good to have experienced developer to move thing on.

    Other types, you mean Avro, JSON, etc input and output formats?
    This means some sort of Calcite adapters must be also developed?

    Thanks
    toivo

---
with INFRA.