Hi Ricky,

Can you provide the contents of logs/nifi-app.log as well to see if there is
anything relevant to this exception? The code where this is failing attempts to
deserialize the XML into one of a number of classes implementing the
AuthorityProvider interface via the factory. Are you sure the XML is valid and
complete, and that the provider identifier is also specified in nifi.properties?

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com