Andre

I like the idea.  I'd suggest having 'ListenSMTP' go ahead and create
a good set of FlowFile attributes for things like
to/from/cc/subject/number of attachments/time/etc... that make sense
for a given e-mail.  The body of the flowfile would be the entire
message which i believe would include the attachments themselves which
is fair game.  If you did need/want to split out the attachments in
your flow then I'd say the 'ParseEmail' idea is good but perhaps call
it 'SplitEmail' or 'ExtractEmailAttachment' or something like that.

Thanks
Joe