Hey Ricky

The reclaim process is pretty much continuous. What version of NiFi are you
running?
I know there was an issue with this a while back that caused it not to cleanup
properly.

Also, how much data & how many FlowFiles do you have queued up in your flow?
Data won't be archived or reclaimed if in the flow.

Thanks
-Mark