And the data remains?  If so that is an interesting data point I
think.  So to mark's point how much data do you have queued up
actively in the flow then on that nodes?  Number of objects you
mention is 3273 files corresponding to 825GB in the content
repository.  Does NiFi see those 825GB worth of data as being in the
flow/queued up?  And then if that is the case are we talking about a
roughly 1TB repo and so the reported value seems correct and this is
simply a case of queueing near to the limit your system can hold?